At Yorkton Faith Ministries World Outreach Centre we have Praise and Worship during each Service. Led by Carolee, the team of singers uses a variety of lively and upbeat selections from around the world to create an atmosphere of worship.
J.U.M.P. stands for Jesus Uncovers My Purpose. At J.U.M.P. our goal is to teach our youth how to live what God has for them. J.U.M.P. nights give youth a safe place to grow, learn and interact with their friends and peers. Check the YFMC calendar for the next J.U.M.P.
Yorkton Faith Ministries Church has a well-developed Media Ministry. Feel free to check out our audio and video in the media page.
- You must have attended Church and Church functions on a regular basis for at least six months.
- You must be faithful.
- You must be willing to learn, grow and serve others.
- You must fill out the Ministry Partnership Form.
- You must be a Tither.
- You must attend the monthly Ministry Partnership Team Meetings.
- Ministry Partnership Team Members are committed to help fulfill the calling of Yorkton Faith Ministries Church. As such not every person that applies to become a member will become a member of the Ministry Partnership Team.
Counseling can be obtained from Pastor Kevin Bundus by appointment only. It is free for members of Yorkton Faith Ministries Church. If you are not a member of the Yorkton Faith Ministries Church there will be a fee charged.
If you require counseling services please call Yorkton Faith Ministries Church during regular business hours.